So, I’ve got this thing:
and I think I know how it works! (Worked. It’s broken now.)
In much the same way that “failing at life” seems to be easier to define than “winning at life”, winning Warcraft is a very slippery thing to pin down. Everyone seems to have a different idea of what truly winning means. Never one to leave my two copper out of the equation, regardless of how much good it could or could not do, here are some very easy to follow guidelines if you’re looking to Win at WoW. (Sorry, can’t help you with winning at life, this isn’t that kind of blog)
1. Roll a toon, any toon. (Really, you can Win at WoW with any race/class/faction combo you want!)
2. Level to max level. (could be 60, 70, 80 … 90! Whatever the max is. I certainly don’t want people starting today to think they cannot Win at WoW!)
3. Get all your best-in-slot items. Get them for all the specs available to your class. (Yes, it’s harder for hyrbrids to Win at WoW, but that’s half of the fun of playing a hybrid spec!)
4. Get all your achievements. All of them. (I’m leaving out achievements that cannot be repeated by anyone. Like server firsts or Blizzcon. It’s not fair to tell a brand new player they can’t Win at WoW too. BUt if you already have those achievements, A+!)
5. Get the best Arena Rating and the highest PvP title available. (Someone has to have an Arena Rating of 1, it could be you!)
6. Kill every boss. All of them. (I know this will repeat some of the ground covered under getting all your achievements, but raiding is a very important part of Winning at WoW!)
7. Achieve the gold cap for your charcter! (Be the greediest goblin you can be!)
See? By following these seven very simple steps, you and your friends and family can Win at WoW!!
Bonus Credit: Do all of the above with one of every class.